Loonan genetics add profitability
to your bottom line.
Loonan Stock Farm - Corning, IA - has been in the beef seedstock business for 45 years producing Simmental, Red Angus and Red Sim-Angus™. The Loonan family originally was in commercial cattle production beginning in 1864. With their commercial background, the program is still focused on balancing all traits which contribute to increasing profits for the commercial producer.
46TH ANNUAL PRODUCTION SALE
Saturday, February 6, 2021
Private Treaty Auction
1:00 p.m. CST Sharp
At the Farm
Red Angus • Simmental • Red SimAngussup™
100 Yearling Bulls
- Many A.I. sired by breed leaders
- Carcass traits backed by 26 years of data
- Uniform, thick & easy fleshing with great dispositions
- The Loonan Program stresses maximum performance without calving problems
- Affordably priced at $2,800, $3,000 and $3,200
- Select your bulls Feb 1, leave at Loonan's with free delivery April 1 to May 10 when we are in your area, or pick up your bulls after test and semen check. (For over 300 miles, please inquire.)
60 Open Heifers
- Individual seedstock heifers
- Commercial replacement heifers
- Offering our entire crop of 2019 SimAngus™ F1 heifers
- "Leave 'Em and Breed 'Em" Program
- Priced from $800 to $1,200
This calf crop is outstanding and can produce great benefits and progress your program.
Ask about the Loonan "Leave 'Em & Breed 'Em Program!"
No cattle sold or reserved ahead of time.
Join the many repeat customers at Loonan's Sale on February 1 and let Loonan heterosis potential increase your bottom line.