Loonan genetics add profitability
to your bottom line.
Loonan Stock Farm - Corning, IA - has been in the beef seedstock business for 46 years producing Simmental, Red Angus and Red Sim-Angus™. The Loonan family originally was in commercial cattle production beginning in 1864. With their commercial background, the program is still focused on balancing all traits which contribute to increasing profits for the commercial producer.
47TH ANNUAL PRODUCTION SALE
Saturday, February 5, 2022
Private Treaty Auction
1:00 p.m. CST Sharp
At the Farm
Red Angus • Simmental • Red SimAngus™
110 Yearling Bulls
- Many A.I. sired by breed leaders
- Carcass traits backed by 27 years of data
- Uniform, thick & easy fleshing with great dispositions
- The Loonan Program stresses maximum performance without calving problems
- Affordably priced at $3,000, $3,200 and $3,500
- Select your bulls Feb 5, leave at Loonan's with free delivery April 1 to May 10 when we are in your area, or pick up your bulls after test and semen check. (For over 300 miles, please inquire.)
Bred Heifers/Change is a good thing
- They say that change is a good thing, so after much thought and discussion we have decided to not sell any of our 2021 heifer calves in this year’s sale. We will be offering them for sale as bred heifers in the fall. They will still be sold in small groups of two, three or four, but will be penned by calving due date, sire, etc. They will be priced with the option to bid on them, and can be taken home that day.
- We have had requests for selling them as bred, so we are going to try it for 2022. Each heifer will be taken care of the same and will come with an ultrasound picture, just like they do on the Leave ’Em and Breed ’Em program.
Bulls will be sold as in the past on February 5, 2022.
- You can come and see the calves at any time.
Call, write or e-mail for a complete catalog.
Give Judy or Rick a call:
Judy (cell) • (515) 423-5642
Rick (cell) • (515) 229-0920
1724 Holly Ave • Corning, IA 50841
This calf crop is outstanding and can produce great benefits and progress your program.
No cattle sold or reserved ahead of time.
Join the many repeat customers at Loonan's Sale on February 5 and let Loonan heterosis potential increase your bottom line.